A UNIQUE AND ENDURING AFFILIATION WITH
THE “BEST OF THE BEST” IN AMERICAN ARCHITECTURE
Perhaps the notion of owning a segment of this significant architectural work captivates you.
Perhaps you wish to bestow the ultimate honor upon a loved one or colleague by engraving his or her name on this landmark.
Or perhaps memorialization and burial by casket or urn in this peerless setting are your desires.
Whatever your intent, your purchase of a crypt at Blue Sky Mausoleum ensures that your name will be joined forever with the legacy of Frank Lloyd Wright, a cultural icon widely proclaimed as the greatest American architect of all time.
For your consideration:
- Only twenty-four Westminster style (double-tier) crypts are available for purchase.
- Your name will be "well carved" on a structure that is a destination in its own right.
- Blue Sky serves as a beacon for far-flung families now and for generations to come.
- This is by far the most unique and innovative of Wright's three memorial structures, and the only one offering personal ownership.
- The Blue Sky design has been retired forever, ensuring that this structure at Forest Lawn is the sole rendering in the world.
- Your memorial within Blue Sky Mausoleum will receive exceptional care, as will the historically and artistically renowned Forest Lawn Cemetery, assured through endowments and evidenced through history.
WE INVITE YOU TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY
To learn more about ownership of a crypt in the Frank Lloyd Wright-designed Blue Sky Mausoleum at Forest Lawn in Buffalo, request your copy of the Blue Sky Mausoleum Purchase Information Package by contacting our Blue Sky Mausoleum Private Client Group at  (716) 885-1600 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Information Package contains:
- Additional information about the history of Blue Sky Mausoleum and the history of Forest Lawn Cemetery
- A copy of Frank Lloyd Wright's speech, in which he set forth his ideas about cemeteries and memorials – in his own distinctive style
- Terms and conditions of ownership in the Blue Sky Mausoleum, and the pricing structure